Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Travel Day

I get up at 4am for my final visit to the Kathmandu international airport. I have one day off before I have to show up at the next location in India, so I decided to spend it in Jodpur (the blue city), and practice filming some more there. It turns out to be a fantastic place to do just that!

Jodpur, India. You can see the fort above on the hill and the "blue city" below (Photo: JLewis)

From there I head to my next location which is in the area of India called Bihar. This is in the north not too far from the border with Nepal, and also not far from the border with Bangladesh. The town I am heading to is called Bhaglapur, which is on the Ganges river. There I am meeting and following a group of researchers that work though Bhagalpur University. This will be the final group of conservationists I will be following for the film. I cannot wait to meet them!

The region of Bihar highlighted (Source: Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment